Friday, June 12, 2009

Cool Websites

Ok, I pretty much finished Module 2 and have given some thought to starting Module 3 and finding out more about GoogleDocs. But again, I got sidetracked. While further exploring a range of web 2.0 tools and related websites, I came across 21st Century School Teacher. This site has great resources for teachers and lists recommended websites for teachers and students. I had a peep at a few of the suggested sites and I really liked ToonDoo. This site allows you to create your own comic strips. Then you can publish them, share them through emails or even embed them in your blogs or wikis.

\exercise regime\

This is my first attempt!

Another interesting site is Tikatok™. This is where kids can channel their imagination into stories – and publish those stories into books to share with others. Students simply type in their story, scan and upload their images and add personal touches such as a custom cover, photo and author biography! There is no software to download or install. They can then purchase a hardcopy of their own book.

Now, onto Module 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment